550 N Brand
This class A commercial building, located in Glendale California was built very efficiently for its time and had even won a BOMA award. However, the owner’s recognized that energy efficiency raises property values, keeps costs down and reduces pollution. The utility had a good incentive program backed by technical assistance of 3FFICIENT’s engineers.
- Annual Energy Savings: 138 kW; 658,810 kWh
- Annual Emissions Savings: 572,579 lbs CO2 (GHG); 1,095 lbs NOx (smog); 1,239 lbs SO2 (acid rain)
- Equivalent to planting 853 trees each year
- Equivalent to not driving 626,314 miles in a car annually
- Equivalent to powering 59 large homes with renewable energy
“Thanks to your project, we won the BOMA award again. Oh yeah, our lighting and HVAC bills have gone way down too. Well done…” Jan Church, Property Manager, Smith Hricik and Munselle