Our fully wireless wall-mounted Occupancy Sensor saves energy and adds convenience by accurately detecting when an area is occupied or vacant. It is a fully wireless, pv-powered sensor that detects occupancy using passive infrared (PIR) heat and motion sensing for reliable readings. The sensor transmits RF messages to compatible lighting, HVAC, and outlets to minimize energy waste.
- Sends wireless messages to other devices whenever motion is detected
- Mounts easily on wall with included double sided tape or backplate screws
- Works with other sensors for enhanced occupancy tracking and security
- Built-in tests to confirm operation at installed location
- Low energy draw, operates on solar power from low ambient room light
- Backup battery for complete reliability