The Fácil E2 Meter is a powerful branch circuit monitor that is designed to monitor electricity consumption for up to 42 input channels. The inputs are sufficient to collect data from a fully populated standard commercial electrical panel. Data is collected through the use of 42 included (80-amp) split core current transformers (CT) and voltage taps (VT). Its branch circuit monitor and data acquisition system are all connected within an IP66 NEMA 4X rated enclosure.
The 3fficient Team will work with you to survey the installation site and gather the necessary information about the electrical panels and their locations to streamline the installation process. The installation begins with mounting the E2 box near the electrical panel. The panel is then opened and CTs are clipped around each individual breaker and the VTs are connected to each phase. The wires are bundled and passed through metal conduit which connects the E2 with the breaker panel.
Data transmitted by each CT is stored locally on the data acquisition system. The data is securely (HTTPS) pushed to our cloud servers every minute for real-time display on the Fácil EMS cloud. The E2 requires a customer-supplied network connection to the internet or a 3G gateway connection (supplied separately).
Requires Fácil subscription to purchase.
- Service: Single Phase, 3 Phase – 4 Wire (WYE)
- Measures: Current (A), Voltage (V), Power Factor, Frequency (Hz), Power (kW, kVA, kVAR)
- Measurement Range: 0–5,000A, 100–300VAC Line-to-Neutral
- Input Channels: 42
- Sampling Frequency: 500kHz
- Upate Rate: 1s
- Measurement Accuracy: ±1% at full range (revenue grade)
- Storage: 3 months of offline storage
- Input Voltage (Current): 100-300VAC (30mA)
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 3W
- Enclosure IP66 (NEMA Type 4x), Polycarbonate, Transparent Cover
- Weight 2lbs (907.2g)
- Dimensions: 7.09″ x 7.17″ x 3.54″ (180mm x 182mm x 90mm)