Skull Valley Band of Goshute Indians
The Goshutes and perhaps most indigenous Americans, are mindful of their heritage co-existing with the land and leaving little impact for (many) generations to come. Developing a sustainable economy and social value for all without negatively impacting the environment is at the foundation of their values. 3FFICIENT is helping Goshutes in their quest.
The Goshutes, like other tribes, are trying to develop sustainable economic income and independence from government subsidies. The tribe felt they had an obligation to using affordable, pollution-free energy and an opportunity to develop revenue by providing clean energy for use on the reservation as well as exporting to surrounding communities and the electric grid.
3FFICIENT managed a thorough technical and economic energy master plan for the tribe. Our analyses included: land assessments, solar potential, legal, permitting and financial analytics and triggers for near-term and long-term decision making.
Implementation plans are under development and confidential
- Energy Generation: 3-20+ MW; 4,471-29,540 MWh/yr
- Emissions Savings: up to 46,052,892 lbs CO2 (GHG); 43,110 lbs NOx (smog); 48,780 lbs SO2 (acid rain)
- Equivalent to planting 345,408 trees each year
- Equivalent to not driving 2,350,539 miles in a car annually
- Equivalent to powering 2,501 large homes with renewable energy