As the sun bears down on our buildings or cars, most people reach for the thermostat instead of stopping the heat BEFORE it gets inside your space. Luckily, there’s a great new solution that will not only keep you comfortable, but will save your furnishings, your pocketbook and the environment. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then you are a good candidate for this low cost “upgrade”.
- I want to see through my windows or glass and don’t want the view obscured or diminished.
- I want my windows to allow natural light in to reduce lighting costs and make my space feel healthier.
- I want my windows to block 100% of UV light to protect my flooring and furnishings from being ruined.
- I want my windows to block heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter to reduce a/c costs.
- I want a solution that is really durable, but a lot cheaper than installing triple pane glass with low-e coatings
Read more to see how liquid nano-tint coatings can be “painted” on to almost any glass or plastic surface to give it the same thermal properties as replacing the entire window system.