The Wireless Door / Window Sensor is completely wireless – PV-powered with a small battery backup. It helps provide energy savings for an area by detecting when a door or window opens or closes as well as the status at any given time. It can also be paired with one of our occupancy sensors to accurately detect whenever someone enters or exits a room.
The sensor is easy to install on door and window frames, and virtually anything indoors that opens and closes.
- Sends wireless message to other devices whenever a door or window opens or closes
- Harvests ambient solar energy to power the sensor and send wireless communication
- Mounts easily on standard doors or windows
- Works with other sensors to track room occupancy and temperature control
- Supplemental battery option for extreme low-light failover
- Discreet and low-profile