Our fully wireless ceiling-mounted Occupancy Sensor saves energy and adds convenience by accurately detecting when an area is occupied or vacant. This pv-powered 360° sensor detects occupancy using passive infrared (PIR) heat and motion sensing for reliable readings. The sensor transmits RF messages to compatible lighting, HVAC, and outlets to minimize energy waste.
- Sends wireless messages to other devices whenever motion is detected
- Mounts easily on wall with included double sided tape or backplate screws
- Works with other sensors for enhanced occupancy tracking and security
- Built-in tests to confirm operation at installed location
- Low energy draw, operates on solar power from low ambient room light
- Backup battery for complete reliability