The Primo Wind turbine is arguably the best small wind turbine on the market. It is nimble enough to generate power in a gentle 4 mph breeze, yet is engineered to survive through 110 mph winds. The entire system is lightweight, but extremely rugged and durable. Simply choose your mounting system:
- The flat roof mount system has a base and a short post that straps onto a parapet wall avoiding roof penetrations.
- The freestanding bimini housing directs the wind through the stationary turbine and integrates solar modules above the turbine to capture sunlight energy as well.
- The ground mount system is an innovative telescoping pole that includes a cantilevered pivot to make erection fast and easy with minimal human effort eliminating the need for heavy equipment. Even better, the pole is strong enough that no guy wires are needed resulting in a clean, completely bird safe system that can be lowered to the ground quickly and easily for rare events such as maintenance or hurricanes.
- Bird safe 9-blade design, no guy wires
- Durable, thermoplastic, UV-resistant blades are virtually indestructible
- Biomimetic design accelerates the wind
- Lightweight, no heavy equipment needed
- Proprietary generator provides power at low speeds
- Magnetic rotor for high efficiency
- Long lasting and durable meets IP66 and IP67 dust and moisture protection
- Easy maintenance from the ground (no lift needed)