We spend 90% of our time indoors, so why not have fresh air all the time? While tightly sealed, energy efficient buildings and homes keep utility costs down, they also seal in pollutants and microbes causing odors, mold, and illnesses as well as aggravating allergies. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air pollution is considered to be the number one environmental health problem.
PermaClean-Air’s anti-viral technology outputs a continuous stream of multi-clustered ions (MCIs) which actively seek out and destroy pathogens in the air and on surfaces. PermaClean technology utilizes a process known as active photo-catalytic oxidation (PCO). PermaClean-Air uses a well evolved combination of proprietary photo-catalytic coatings and proprietary UV light which then releases peroxides in a controlled way promoting ion circulation in large and small spaces. The air AND exposed surfaces are decontaminated of harmful pathogens.
This new technology decontaminates indoor spaces better than any other products on the market. PermaClean-Air is also effective at reducing more than 90% of space odors, VOCs, smoke, mold spores and bacteria.
Today, more importantly than ever, these units have proven to be highly effective at reducing or eliminating the transmission of deadly airborne viruses in the air and on surfaces. Testing by independent accredited labs have proven PermaClean-Air’s PCO with specialized nano-coatings, to be 99.96% effective at destroying the H1N1 Norovirus and the Feline Calicivirus which is the US-EPA approved surrogate for other human norovirusus like SARS and Coronavirus. In other words, PermaClean-Air effectively kills many viruses and other pathogens in the air and on surfaces. While this may not prevent all human-human transmission of a virus like the novel Coronavirus, it will make an enormous difference at slowing the spread of viruses and other contagions keeping everyone safer. A lot safer. To better understand Covid-19 and staying safe, check out this video.
PermaClean-Air is like an invisible robot cleaner. It actively and quietly sanitizes your indoor air and surfaces to keep people, animals and food a lot healthier. It not only protects against the Corona Virus, it protects against a host of other pathogens.
- Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2)
- Swine Flu (H1N1)
- Bird Flu (Avian Influenza)
- MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Strep (Streptococcus)
- and other pathogens that are mitigated include Listeria, E-Coli, Staph and Pneumonia.
- Targets viruses and other pathogens wherever they exist in the indoor environment
- Breaks down microbes (bacteria, viruses, volatile organic compounds VOCs, allergens, molds, and odors) into benign elements of water and oxygen molecules
- Continues to treat the environment with MCIs on a continual basis
- Has been proven unequivocally to be highly effective and safe
- Was initially developed for the international space station. It is now at work in many clinical buildings
- Helps food last longer
PermaClean-Air works so well, it is even used by cold storage companies and retailers to keep food fresher longer. It has many advantages over other, less effective solutions:
- Fast install. No major HVAC modifications required.
- Smaller than other, less effective solutions.
- Affordable. Lower cost than other, less effective solutions.
- Near zero maintenance. Just replace module every couple years.
- Cleans small particle better than HEPA filters.
- Saves money. Allows for reduced HVAC runtimes which lowers energy costs.
- Improves indoor air quality, health, safety and productivity.
- Continual cleaning. Whenever the PermaClean air unit is energized and the supply fans are on, your spaces are being sanitized.
Installation. Duct-mounted, and larger suspended systems are installed by 3fficient technicians and pre-qualified, licensed HVAC contractors. Multiple units can be deployed for large spaces and commercial buildings. Each unit from PermaClean Air is made in the USA and carries a full 24 month warranty. See Owner’s Guide for details.
Made in USA, UL Listed, EPA Energy Star Product, CARB compliant