USGBC LEED certification requires review and certification by a registered Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect. 3fficient auditors and engineers have been providing energy and water engineering and certification services for over 25 years.
What we’ll do:
- review basis of design for your new or existing building.
- work with design and construction team to evaluate potential credits.
- make recommendations and indicative costs for additional threshold credits.
- certify and provide stamped approvals to USGBC for final certification
You only need to:
- introduce us to your team
- provide full building design and/or site access as needed, with reasonable notice
Note: Professional Service Terms & Conditions Apply. Pricing is based on building qty, utility meter qty, building square feet and number of site visits required. Additional travel, correction of missing or incorrect utility data and municipal reporting fees are extra. Benchmarks are subject to change based on engineering review.