EPA Energy Star certification requires review and certification by a registered Professional Engineer (PE). 3fficient auditors and engineers are have been providing energy and water engineering services for over 25 years.
Note: Energy Star benchmarking must be completed prior to certification. 3fficient offers that service as well.
What we’ll do:
- review benchmarking account(s) data.
- review and confirm site information.
- review benchmarks for reasonableness and accuracy.
- certify and provide stamped approvals to EPA for final certification
You only need to:
- provide EPA account access to 3fficient
- provide full building/site access as needed, with reasonable notice
Note: Professional Service Terms & Conditions Apply. Pricing is based on building qty, utility meter qty, building square feet and number of site visits required. Additional travel, correction of missing or incorrect utility data and municipal reporting fees are extra. Benchmarks are subject to change based on engineering review.